[Zope-CMF] ZMF vs ZEO

Kent Hoxsey khoxsey@caspiannetworks.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:14:17 -0700

I saw a problem like this one time when I imported a CMF Site into one
server that had been exported from another server, in which the
filesystems differed. I was able to make it work by deleting the
existing filesystem skins folders, and recreating them with new
Filesystem Directory View objects.

It seems that the FDV objects are not remapped in an import, thus were
pointing off into nowhere. I'm not sure why you would be having this
problem with ZEO clients, unless their filesystem didn't exactly match
each other. Not sure if this helps, but at least it's a place to start
looking.

k1
+++