[Zope-CMF] ZMF vs ZEO

James Johnson jimbo@tacomait.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:43:18 -0700

I have the same problem with just the CMF. I'm using
CMF 1.1
Zope 2.3.3
Win NT4
  When trying to import the mmmanager demo zexp product, I get empty skin
directories.  I can import a clean instance of the CMF.  I was told by
mmmanager support that they were able to import their demo fine on I think a
linux box.

-hth

>I saw a problem like this one time when I imported a CMF Site into one
>server that had been exported from another server, in which the
>filesystems differed. I was able to make it work by deleting the
>existing filesystem skins folders, and recreating them with new
>Filesystem Directory View objects.

>It seems that the FDV objects are not remapped in an import, thus were
>pointing off into nowhere. I'm not sure why you would be having this
>problem with ZEO clients, unless their filesystem didn't exactly match
>each other. Not sure if this helps, but at least it's a place to start
>looking.

k1
+++