[Zope-CMF] Today's News

D.Turpie@open.ac.uk D.Turpie@open.ac.uk
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:47:10 +0100

I have created a news box in a portal which lists all the news items.
However I would also like to create news area which just lists news of the
day.

The current code below extracts a news item I submitted today and the day
before.

<dtml-in "portal_catalog.searchResults( meta_type='News Item'
                                        , sort_on='Title'
                                        , sort_order='ascending'
                                        , review_state='published'
                                        ,
bobobase_modification_time=_.DateTime()-1
                                        ,
bobobase_modification_time_usage='range:min'
                                        )" size="10">

I have tried changing the -1 ot -0 which doesn't work and range:min to
range:max which also doesn't work.
I'm sure it is probably a simple one and I am missing something somewhere

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

David.