[Zope-CMF] I have got 1/2 hour to figure out.....

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:05:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Rustad, Aaron wrote:

> How do I modify the default permissions of an object at creation time?
>
> What I need to be able to do is have all the "Aquire Permission Settings"
> set to true when I insert a documents through the CMF.
>
> By default, it leaves the "View" object unchecked
>
> Thanks for your (Hopefully quick) response!!!
> Aaron.

Workflow massages the state of the object at creation time.
Set up a new DCWorkflow object (make it a copy of the standard
workflow), and change the initial state to "published".

"View" still won't be acquired, but it will be checked for
the "Anonymous" role.

Tres.