[Zope-CMF] changing "reply" to "comment"

Tom Hoffman hoffman@as220.org
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:52:27 -0400

First, a quick intoduction.  I am the technology coordinator of a new high
school in Providence, RI.  I have decided to use Zope and the CMF to create
our community website and digital portfolio system.

I was very successful using zwiki and squishdot with the teachers over the
summer with a non-CMF site, although I have had a few problems jumping to the
CMF, seemingly because of the Python and Zope version changes and
inconsistencies raised by that.  I am anxously awaiting the CMF's update to
2.4 and getting CMFWiki working properly.

I'm just getting started with the cryptic guts of CMF, but there are a few
interface changes I'd like to make which don't seem like they'd be too tough
if I knew where to look.  For example, I've got comments set up, but I don't
think "Reply" is what people will be looking for.  I think "Comment" or
something like that might be more intuitive.  Anyhow, where can I change this?

--Tom