[Zope-CMF] refering to properties of a different object

Jens Hauser Jens Hauser" <hauser@jam-gmbh.de
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:37:31 +0200

Hi,

possibly this is a typical newbie question:

1. How can I access properties of a dtml-document within a different dtml
document or method? I set a property for document A and want to read (and
use/print) this property in document B.
2. Is there a possibility to "dereference" a variable so that I load another
dtml document and give it a html parameter on it's way like
"www.foo.com/test?group=whatever". How can I use this parameter as a reference
to a Zope object within the dtml-document "test"?

Sorry if these questions are really stupid or discussed over and over again.
At least I did look into the howtos, docs and also the big archive of this
mailing list ...

Regards,
Jens Hauser

j.a.m. GmbH
Computer, Systemberatung, Webhosting, Softwareentwicklung
Eschersheimer Landstraße 471
60431 Frankfurt am Main
fon (069) 46 09 88 - 13
fax (069) 46 09 88 - 78