[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] Use the source Luke -- what could be done to help documentation process? Request for comments!

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:09:28 -0500

> Since I have learned a lot from just reading this great list I volunteer
> to be a collector and organizer of solutions.

Whoo hoo! ;-)

> I'm open to any suggestion. For a start some FAQ-like setup would IMHO
> be most appropriate and I'd be happy to build and provide a site for
> that. But there are certainly many websites that are already established
> for purposes very similar to this one.

I think I'd be tempted to just use ZopeLabs for now.  It's running, and
nothing needs to be built, and it's pretty good for this kind of thing.
Let's just hope Adam doesn't get hit by a truck. ;-)

It would be nifty if folks took nuggets from the list and turned them into
ZopeLabs recipes.  It would be even niftier if the ZopeLabs software sent
out a mail every week or so to the Zope list, telling folks about new
recipes.  Or this could of course be done manually.

- C