[Zope-CMF] CMF security tab

D.Turpie@open.ac.uk D.Turpie@open.ac.uk
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:37:06 +0100

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had (or knows of) a breakdown on the standard
security items on CMF security tab settings in the management screens?
I know new items are added with each product but I am more interested in
what is there with a standard install.

The reason I ask is that just recently (for some reason) the users I have
created are having more access than they should.
Content authors are being given access to publish instead of just submit for
review.
This wasn't the case before and I haven't changed the security tab settings.

Thanks.

David.