[Zope-CMF] Workflow - Publish All Objects in Folder

Jo Meder jo@meder.de
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:26:09 +0200

Am 03.04.2002, 13:13 Uhr
	schrub Roel Van den Bergh <roel@planetinterior.com>:

> When I try your script I get the following:
>
> This is the Script (Python) "publish_all" in
> http://w2roelv.planetinterior.com:8080/RMW/FTP
> Trying to publish all unpublished content
> publishing Download failed
[...]

> Should the content be in a 'pending' state?

No, that's no prerequisite. There seems to be something strange with your
setup and I really cannot guess what it is. Perhaps you can comment out
the try/except around the part that says "failed" and retry. That should
at least give you a traceback stating what prevents the script from
publishing the object.

	Jo.

--
Internetmanufaktur Jo Meder ---------------------- Berlin, Germany