[Zope-CMF] RE: Zope-CMF] Use the source Luke -- what could be done to help documentation process? Request for comments!

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:03:27 -0600

Heimo,

I like the idea of a FAQ.  I started on one, but sine it was never linked
into or offered to be watered by the main zope.org site, I discontinued it.
check out http://www.zope.org//Members/runyaga/ZopeFAQs/FrontPage ; there
actually is *some* content on there.  in broken english ;).
but I think a FAQ that is ordered professional, fed and watered that
produces something similiar to PHP FAQ or Postgres FAQ would be *excellent*
to start work on.  especially since zope.org is going through a reorg -- I'm
sure you could get this linked to on the frontpage.  as a well groomed FAQ
is a necessity for a large opensource project.

keep me in the loop if you want more suggesions; I have loads of them ;)

~runyaga