[Zope-CMF] CMF LDAP use and local role requires FIRST authent ication ?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:16:14 -0400

micro$haft "active directory" is not really supported by the
LDAPUserFolder. if it works for people - great. but due to the fact that i
don't use any windoze server software or have any way to test against it i
cannot accept bug reports where "active directory" is in use.

one of the reasons i don't really make any effort to work with it is the
notorious lack of adherence to standards that most server software from M$
shows. it would be way too much effort (keep in mind that it's all done in
my spare time) to program around every special and quirky behavior AD
might show now or in the future.

jens