[Zope-CMF] Workflow - Publish All Objects in Folder

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:52:10 +0200

Must have missed your last email and just found it :-(

I thought you gave up on me :-)
(I didn't have much time either to look into these things lately)

I rechecked things and guess what?

Your script is all right but ...

it only works when 'default_workflow (Simple Review / Publish Policy)' is
set to default
i had a 'default (CMF default workflow [Revision 2])' workflow running

So I set workflow to 'Simple' and published all content but when I changed
back to 'Revision 2' and updated everything went back to 'private'

I think I'm gonna stick to simple review for a while untill I can figure out
how to adapt your script
(or maybe you can help me :-)

Thanks a lot

Roel