[Zope-CMF] Setting the default portal content view

Lesley Lam llam@deas.harvard.edu
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:25:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am in the process of creating a new portal content type.  It is very
similar to the Document type, but has a few more text areas that the user
can edit.  It is mostly working right now, but I am stuck on a few things:

1.  How do I change the default view for my new content type?  The
Document type uses document_view, but I can't find out where that is set.

2.  Where do you set the 'view' and 'Edit' links that are displayed when
using actions_box?  I changed the actions value in the
factory_type_information section, but that doesn't change the links.

Thanks,
Lesley