[Zope-CMF] Workflow issue? - or how to customize

Mark Gibson mark@dimensional.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:00:44 -0600

I'd like to create a portal for a group of naive users.  I'd like to
make the creation of objects as simple as possible.  The 'Defaullt' CMF
takes a user through metadata edit form, and then to the object edit
form.  I'd like to skip the whole metadata edit form alltogether.  \

How would it be best to accomplish this?  Should I look into creating a
custom workflow?  Or simply change the 'initial view name' in the portal
tool?

I'm also thinking about creating a unique ID for new content, instead of
having the user enter an id.  What would be the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Mark