[Zope-CMF] Advanced search broken on cmf.zope.org and in CMF 1.3b2, worked in 1.3b1 - Problem in doFormSearch

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Sat, 03 Aug 2002 02:05:20 +0300

I noticed that advanced search does not work anymore, neither in CMF 1.3
b2 or cmf.zope.org. If I do serach from the top of the screen for word
External, I get results like expected.

However if I go to search_form and put External to fulltext field, I get
0 results.

I did a small test and copied search_form from another site that used
beta 1 - and it worked. Looking to CVS what had been done, I noticed
that objects Type is nowdays portal_type.

The change was not made to doFormSearch PythonScript - which now caused
problems. When made the fix Type -> portal_type, advanced search works
again.

Putting this to collector too.

-huima