[Zope-CMF] search created

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
03 Aug 2002 19:05:23 +0200

On Sat, 2002-08-03 at 18:50, Carl Rendell wrote:
> > http://cvs.zope.org/CMF/CMFDefault/skins/generic/doFormSearch.py.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3
>
> I'm also having a problem with the search form, but this fix only
> solved one of the problems. The other I'm having is based on
> creation date. For some reason when I include the 'created'
> key/value pair in the request.. I get 0 items back.

Is your parameter a created:date parameter, like search_form does?

With the current 1.3 branch I have it working, for instance if I request
the documents created since yesterday it does:

http://localhost:8180/cmf/search?...&created%3Adate=2002%2F08%2F02&created_usage=range%3Amin&...

and I get back two documents.

On that topic, the default "created" search of search_form (Find new
items since 'Ever') is slow because it passes a created parameter that
is actually useless. I'll think I'll change that.

Florent