[Zope-CMF] Squishdot inside CMF

Zopista zopista@zopezen.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:40:41 -0700

Have you considered making the CMF look like Squishdot ala ZopeZen.org?
Works great for me.
--
  Andy McKay
  @gmweb Consulting
  http://www.agmweb.ca

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ausum Studio" <ausum_studio@hotmail.com>
To: <zope-cmf@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 7:36 PM
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Squishdot inside CMF

I'm doing some previous research on using a Squishdot site within a CMF
portal, and I've found that the access to some SD's methods are granted only
for the manager role, making it totally unusuable for other members.

Is there a workaorund to make Squishdot work as it was installed on a plain
Zope folder? . I'll use Squishdot and not just the CMF because this is
probably going to be a heavy trafficked weblog and the blog features of the
CMF haven't been tested yet under these conditions, AFAIK. On the other hand
I need the portal_tools of the CMF and I'd like to share its portal
membership machinery with Squishdot.