[Zope-CMF] Worklist Question

Rease Nash rnash@hbu.edu
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:13:03 -0500

Hello Everyone:

I have a question concerning a Workflow Worklist.

I am trying to add a worklist which will display in the action box how
many documents a user currently has in the private state (much like the
worklist that shows a reviewer how many pending documents they have).  I
think that I am having a problem with the guards.

When I set the Guard to "role: Member", I get the display in the action
box, but it shows the number of private documents in the whole site, not
just the number of that member's private documents.

 When I set the guard to "role: Owner" (logic being that all members are
the owner of their own documents), nothing shows up in the action box at
all.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you so any help you can give.

Rease