[Zope-CMF] How to be a "Manager" but have restricted access...

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:30:34 -0300

Hi,

I have some Plone sites developed in Zope and I would like to assign some
people to manage them. The problem is that if I define them in the root
folder they have access to all the sites and I need to have separate
managers for each site. Then, I tried putting them in the user_folder of
each Plone site, but it did not work as they can not access to the Zope
Management Interface...How can I do this?

I want them to enter separately to the ZMI , in order to maintain de Plone
Site but not to have access to the others...

Thanks and regards
Mariela