[Zope-CMF] simple script, error

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:54:18 -0400

--N+TWAKLONZJHYDBn

Taking a first crack at writing a script to process a form, I thought I'd t=
est
my assumptions with this,

if context.REQUEST['name'] =3D=3D "":
  qst=3D'portal_status_message=3DModel+Name+and+Description+are+required.'

target_action =3D 'modelPut'

context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect( '%s/%s?%s' % ( context.absolute_url()
                                                , target_action
                                                , qst
                                                ) )

However this generates an error about "The parameter, text, was omitted from
the request." What parameter is this, my form doesn't have one and this scr=
ipt
shouldn't be calling for one from what I see.

Cheers,
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--N+TWAKLONZJHYDBn