[Zope-CMF] Help with move to 1.3 CMF

Corin Royal Drummond corin@sdo.net
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:39:21 -0700

Comrades,

I could use some advice upgrading to plone 1.0alpha2 from alpha 1 with
my existing sites.  I exported then deleted my "vhosts" directory which
contained my existing plone sites, then upgraded to 1.0a2 (was already
using CMF 1.3 final).  After the upgrade I tried to import the
"vhosts.zexp" export file and get the following error:

   Zope Error

*Error Type: AttributeError*
*Error Value: getCatalogVariablesFor

Thus I am unable to import my old sites to the new plone.  I'm guessing
something changed in the CMF. Anyone have an idea why this is happening,
and what I can do?  I posted to the plone-developers list, and Runyaga
said this looks like a CMF issue.

Cheers,

Corin Royal Drummond
Sysadmin