[Zope-CMF] plone/cmf news item + russian language

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar j-david@noos.fr
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 10:11:17 +0200

Hello Ruslan,

It looks like the string is in an encoding different than the one
the page is sent to the browser, verify it.

For example, to specify the encoding as utf8 add the following two
lines to the header (DTML code):

 <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type','text/html; charset=UTF-8')">

Best regards,