[Zope-CMF] just wasted an hour... more EXAMPLES

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:31:13 +0100

alan runyan wrote:
> ok.  PRODUCTS_PATH no longer works w/ FSDirectory Views.  This needs to be
> documented..

No, it needs to be fixed. I haven't had a chance but I'm hoping to have a look
tomorrow since it was my change that broke it.

> also we need Examples regarding FSObjects.  I will write them.  I am sitting
> here trying to figure out the syntax for
> freakin' .zsql files.

Hehe, more of my work. If Isend you a sample one, can you write the docs?

> this is harder than it needs to be.  anyone have a
> problem with me creating
> a folder called examples and have a example of each different type of
> FSObject ?

Not at all. FS Security is easier since there are examples in the tests folder.

cheers,

Chris