[Zope-CMF] How to link pages in a Plone site

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:42:22 -0300

Hi!

Could anybody help me with this? I need just a guidance to begin working ,
to link pages in Plone...

Thanks!
Mariela
----- Forwarded by Mariela Colli/SYSCOM & CIPHER SA on 13/08/2002 09:45
-----

                    mcolli@SyscomCip
                    her.com.ar              To:     zope-cmf@zope.org
                    Sent by:                cc:
                    zope-cmf-admin@z        Subject:     [Zope-CMF] How to link pages in a
                    ope.org                 Plone site

                    12/08/2002 16:59

Hi,

I am quite new with Zope-CMF-Plone and I would like to include in the
index_html page of my Plone site, some links to other pages of my site too
but maintaining the Plone skin when selecting the link to go the other
page...There is something like this in the Welcome page of the Plone.org
site. How can I do this? Where do I have to put my pages in order to be
able to call them? Where must I call them from? How do I maintain the skin?

MANY THANKS !
Mariela