[Zope-CMF] How to link pages in a Plone site

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:11:07 -0500

so are you adding them from the CMF add page (not from the drop down menu)?
The skin is set by the methods in portal_skins/content by default and if you
add the documents using the Plone/CMF interface (not using the ZMI drop-down
menu), then you don't have to worry about the skin.

it doesnt reallly matter where in the site you put the documents.

regards,
george donnelly
http://zettai.net/
zettai: zope hosting and dynamic websites