[Zope-CMF] How to link pages in a Plone site (fwd)

David (Hamish) Harvey david.harvey@bristol.ac.uk
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:47:29 +0100

This hasn't got through to the list for some reason, probably to do with my
screwy email setup that I haven't got time to fix at the moment. If it
arrives twice, I can only apologise :-)