[Zope-CMF] centralize skins for multiple cmf sites on same server

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:30:37 -0500

yes, that's basically what happens by default, if i understand you
correctly. But what about for those of us who are not content with the
default skin and want to take advantage of zope's TTW editing, who want the
skins in Zope?

eg, I have folders content, control and generic and these are zodb objects,
nothing in them sits on the filesystem bc its all customized. And i want to
be able to make a change to a file or files in these folders and have them
ripple through all my CMF sites. The stuff unique to each CMf instance can
site in folder custom that is in the CMfSite/porta_skins directory, but
otherwise everything is centralized.

regards,
george donnelly
http://zettai.net/
zettai: zope hosting and dynamic websites