[Zope-CMF] CMFOptions

Learned learned@talentsinc.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:23:12 -0500

I am trying to install CMFOptions as a way to reference external files
within the CMF environment. This is part of deploying a website that
will have several PDF type documents which must be available for
download/viewing. I am assuming that storing them in the DATA.FS file
is probably a bad thing due to size. If there is a better approach
than CMFOptions, please let me know.

Anyway, in attempting to install CMFOptions into a 2.5.1 release of
Zope with the 1.3 CMF, I am running into the following install error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\Zope\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 531, in import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\Zope\lib\python\Products\CMFOptions\__init__.py", line 88, in ?
    import CMFExtImage,CMFExtFile,Blark
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\Zope\lib\python\Products\CMFOptions\Blark.py", line 29, in ?
    from Products.CMFCore.utils import modifyPermissionMappings
ImportError: cannot import name modifyPermissionMappings

Any and all thoughts welcome.

Thanks