[Zope-CMF] Setting up a Virtual Host Monster

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:47:35 -0300

No, just Zope

                    "Kevin
                    Carlson"              To:     <mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar>,
                    <khcarlso@bell        <zope-cmf@zope.org>
                    south.net>            cc:
                                          Subject:     RE: [Zope-CMF] Setting up a Virtual
                    14/08/2002            Host Monster
                    17:44

Are you using Apache to proxy the requests to Zope?

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 4:18 PM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Setting up a Virtual Host Monster

Hi,

I am having problems trying to set up a Virtual Host Monster in order to
change the URL of my Plone site.

I have a Plone site created in the Root Folder called company.

Then, I access it  this way: http://host:port/company

Now, I want to enter it this way: www.company.com

I have tried several times cofiguring the Virtual Host Monster (Mapping)
but it does not work. I am probably doing something wrong as I do not
understand very well the available documentation...

I really appreciate your help on this.

Mariela