[Zope-CMF] Howto use CMFStaging?

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
15 Aug 2002 17:37:02 +0800

Hi Dieter

Is there a mailing list archive I am not aware of. I have been
subscribed to zope-cmf for probably a year now, and there has
only been a few comments on what CMFStaging is, that it is very early
and that someone has something working. No specifics whatsoever, and the
last serious posting was on July 12, and more recently on Aug 5th Chris
Withers says "Unless you're happy grubbing around in the code, it's
probably too early to use it..."

So either I am really thick (which is likely) or the mailing list
archives aren't much of a friend in this instance ;-)

Rgds

Tim