[Zope-CMF] Again Plone/CMF ActionBox question

alienoid alienoid <alienoid@is.lg.ua>
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:37:03 +0300

Hello Tres,

TS> On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 15:53, alienoid wrote:
>> Hello zope-cmf users,
>>
>> I have ZPT pages and python scripts in folder 'py' inside Plone site.
>> I want when user logs in in his Action Box will be link to the folder
>> 'py' index_html page.
>> 1) How can I implement this?

TS> Add an action to the "Actions" tab of one of the tools (e.g.,
TS> 'portal_actions':  id='py', action = 'portal_url/py'.

portal_actions 'Add form' has these fields and I fill it as you said:

Name:       Test action
Id:         py
Action:     string: $portal_url/py
Condition:
Permission: View
Category:   portal_actions
Visible?    I check it

But when I log in I can't see it in Action box.
What else should I do to make this work?

Thanks

>> 2) Is it possible to add one more global Tab only when user logs in? I
>> mean anonymous user can't see this global Tab and authenticated user
>> can.

TS> Give that action a condition, 'member' (which will be None for anonymous
TS> users).

This works! And how can I, for example, show global tabs on per
username basis. What should I write in 'Condition' field?
I have user 'test' but it doesn't work when I put into 'Condition'
field the next string:
 python: member == 'test'
Tab doesn't appear at all.
What am I missing?