[Zope-CMF] Data.fs

Braun Brelin bbrelin@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

After some work, I think I've figured out that all of
DocManage stuff (see previous post) lies not in flat
files but in a ZODB file called Data.fs, right?

If so, how do I go about modifying this?
If I go to the portal skin/zpt_generic/main_template
under the DocManage object and try to do a "customize"
I get the following error:

Site Error

An error was encountered while publishing this
resource.

Error Type: Bad Request
Error Value: The id "main_template" is invalid--it is
already in use.

Which indicates to me that I can only do a "customize"
once, which initializes the data object in the ZODB.
How, then, do I go about editing it further?

Braun Brelin