[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow + CMF 1.3 bug :((

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:11:49 +0100

Gilles Lenfant wrote:

>>>When testing the script in the workflow from the ZMI in a CMF 1.3, "context.someObject" works !!!!!
>>
>>How did you do this test?
>
> Clicking in the "test" tab of the Python script that's in the "scripts" folder of a DCWorkflow (as usual).

Well, I'd expect that to work, sicne that jus texecutes the script in the
context of its ZODb location.

> Does DCWorflow (0.4.2 + CMF 1.3 + Zope 2.5.1 ) work for you ?

Yes, but you have to remember that the context teh script executes in is
different when it's used in a workflow that when you execute it from the test tab.

> It seems that (to be confirmed) "context" is not correctly set when the script is trigged from a
 > workflow transition (sorry, I'm too busy now to hack the code).

Well, put it in the collector at least ;-) And read the docs in DCWorkflow/help
to make sure it's not supposed to behave like it is...

cheers,

Chris