[Zope-CMF] Blark CMF product, anyone using it?

Jeff Sasmor jsasmor@gte.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:26:51 -0400

Hello, and sorry for X-posting, but I wanted
to reach anyone who might be using the Blark
Weblog/Newslog product for CMF.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to spend
time updating it for Zope 2.5.x and CMF 1.3,
but I don't think that a lot of people use this
product anymore.

If you use it, please email me directly at the
address below.  I won't see your answer if you
but not required -- I am just trying to get an idea
of how many people actually use this product.

Thanks!

Jeff Sasmor
jeff@sasmor.com