[Zope-CMF] Zope cache problems

Andy Bramah andybramah@cantab.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:50:13 +1100

I've got this at the top of the css content

<dtml-let last_modified="_.DateTime()-14"
expires="_.DateTime()+7" >
<dtml-call "REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader( 'Content-Type', 'text/css' )">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader( 'Last-Modified',
last_modified.toZone('GMT').rfc822() )">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader( 'Cache-Control', 'max-age=36000,
must-revalidate' )">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader( 'Expires',
expires.toZone('GMT').rfc822() )" >
</dtml-let>

This is what Plone has out of the box. Tried removing the Cache-Control
line - didn't work, and the tool you recommend reports the same error (the
object is returned when only validation is requested).

I'm using Zope 2.5.1, CMF1.3b2, Plone1.0a. Maybe I'm being dumn and should
try updating to something later - only I've looked on CVS and it uses the
same header I've pasted above.

Also, which lists should I be replying to? I don't want to annoy anyone with
my continuing cache problems...!

Andy.