[Zope-CMF] Title() and page reloading - improved question :)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:52:21 +0100

Pawel Lewicki wrote:
> Everything is fine also when I log into CMF site despite the fact that the
> logged user has the same skin as default for anonymous users.

This sounds like a security thing.

I'm betting you experience problems when localFolder contains content that's
unpublished and so isn't anonymously viewable.

This, because you're using cookie authentication, will result in a redirect, but
that somehow ends you up back at a page that's iterating over unpublished
content, hence your 'page reloading' problem.

What you need to do is put a LazyFilter around your localFolder.contentItems, so
that content you are not allowed to view is filtered out. See index_html in
zpt_generic for an example of how to do this...

cheers,

Chris