[Zope-CMF] zwiki cmf support revisited

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:03:08 -0700

Hi Robert,

Have you done any work on this ? I had some new thoughts about how this
could be approached, so if you work on it let's co-ordinate. Basically I
was thinking we could

1. roll CMFWikiPage.py into zwiki. Now users only need to install one
   product to get both CMF and non-CMF wikis. We still have two
   implementations, but they're in the same codebase.

2. refactor CMFWikiPage so that it uses as much of the main zwiki code as
   possible. Probably leave CMFWikiPage as-is and start a new CMFZWikiPage
   class that inherits from ZWikiPage or a common base class. This could
   be done gradually or all at once.

Comments ?
-Simon