[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] Type of portal_type

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:10:20 +0100

Hi,

I mean I want to know which is the Type of a component 'Factory-based
type information' created under the portal_types.

I know the Type created, when I am an user, of a Document based on a
portal_types component : It's the Type of the component.

Because, with CMF 1.1 and 1.2, I have the same problem, when I ask to
find each resource with a particular Type, I always get the component
created under portal_types, but I don't need it, and I ask me why this
component as this Type .

Sincerily
PS

-------------------
> Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
> > Hi,

> > What is the Type of a Factory-based type information created under
the
> > portal_type ,

> Why do you want to know?
> (ie: your questions isn't clear enough)
>
> Chris

Cordialement
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com