[Zope-CMF] error with zKnowMan

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:36:58 +0200

cijiisen writes:
 > I was trying out zKnowMan ,a Zope based knowledge management tool .
 > But when i try to create and instace of it i get this error.
 >
 >            Error Type: IOError
 >
 >            Error Value: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
 >            '/homer/cijiisen/zope/Products/ZKnowMan/zkmBatchDownloader'
 >

 > Any ideas!
The error message is cristal clear, isn't it?

  There is no file "zkmBatchDownload".

Check that your installation is complete.
Read the installation instructions to see whether you must
create "zkmBachDownloader".

And for future reference: beside the error information you provided
above (Error Type and Error Value) you should also provide the
traceback information.

Dieter