[Zope-CMF] Including a Form in a Plone site

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:05:54 -0300

Hi,

I need to include a Form in a Plone site so that the user can submit
his/her data and then be able to download some files. Ia have tried doing
two DTML docs (a form and an action) but it does not work properly (It does
not bring me the user_name and email in the Thanks page). Besides, I can
not add Validation to the fields and I do not know where they remain.

Could you suggest me the best way to include a form in my Plone site in
order to be able to work then with the information submitted by the people?

I have thought also in Formulator tool but I do not know how to work with
it...

Many thanks in advance

Mariela