[Zope-CMF] Newbie: Why is only the "default" workflow available?

Roland Schigas rschigas@yahoo.ca
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:14:03 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Dieter & Thomas.

After some digging I tracked down the DCWorkflow product
and installed it from cvs.zope.org (it wasn't easy to find,
no links under Products on zope.org and the only link on
cmf.zope.org was broken).  It's working for me now.

Roland

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca