[Zope-CMF] error with zKnowMan

cijiisen cijiisen@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:10:43 +0530

Hi,

Yes! there is no dir of file "zkmBatchDownload".
But this is not there in the zip file nor is zope creating it when the
package is
being loaded.

The installation doesnt speak of creating the file or directory!
It does speak of executing 2 scripts but when I run em
I get the error

[cijiisen@simpson ZKnowMan]$ ./zkmServer.bat
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zkmServer.py", line 8, in ?
    from zkmDb import ZkmPageDb, ZkmPage
  File "zkmDb.py", line 7, in ?
    import ZODB
ImportError: No module named ZODB
: command not founduse
[cijiisen@simpson ZKnowMan]$ ./zkm
zkmBatchDownloader.bat  zkmServer.bat
[cijiisen@simpson ZKnowMan]$ ./zkmBatchDownloader.bat
Error getting options dictionary from Zope: <exceptions.SyntaxError instance
at 0x8130b9c>
zkmBatchDownloader - Error: <exceptions.SyntaxError instance at 0x8130b9c>
: command not foundr.bat: pause

The error that zope showed when i tried to make the instance is given below
with the trace!

Zope Error

           Error Type: IOError
           Error Value: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
           '/homer/cijiisen/zope/Products/ZKnowMan/zkmBatchDownloader'

           Troubleshooting Suggestions

                The URL may be incorrect.
                The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
                A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering
an error.

           For more detailed information about the error, please refer to
the HTML source for this page.

           If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank
you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /homer/cijiisen/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File /homer/cijiisen/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 114, in
publish
  File /homer/cijiisen/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Zope)
  File /homer/cijiisen/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in
publish
  File /homer/cijiisen/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 88, in
mapply
    (Object: addZKnowMan)
  File /homer/cijiisen/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 39, in
call_object
    (Object: addZKnowMan)
  File /homer/cijiisen/zope/lib/python/Products/ZKnowMan/ZKnowMan.py, line
130, in addZKnowMan
    (Object: Zope)
  File /homer/cijiisen/zope/lib/python/Products/ZKnowMan/ZKnowMan.py, line
251, in createCommandFiles
IOError: (see above)

Thanks,
Ciji Isen