[Zope-CMF] Where is behaviour of default Workflow defined?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:41:04 +0200

Robert Rottermann writes:
 > When I change the state of a document in a CMF/Plone its security settings
 > gets changed.
 >
 > Where does that happen. The workflow as installed by Plone does not use any
 > scripts. So who says what the security settings of a state must be??
In the workflow:

  I expect, Plone is using DCWorkflow.

  DCWorkflow workflow definitions have a "Permissions" tab where you
  declare which permissions are modified by the workflow.
  And in each state, there is a "Permissions" tab which
  defines the permission mapping for objects in this state.

Dieter