[Zope-CMF] recipe for allowing X to add BackTalk in CMF

ERIC Lawson - x52010 eric@bioeng.washington.edu
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using CMF 1.3, Zope 2.5.1, and BackTalk 0.3.

I'd like to enable managers, members and owners to add BackTalk Books and
Documents to a CMF site.  I've changed the security permissions at the
site appropriately (I think), but am now stumped by the content type
registry (I think that's what I need to use) and any other changes needed
to have "BackTalk Book" and "BackTalk Document" appear as one of the types
when a manager, member or owner clicks the "New" button in a folder
contents view.

Is there a recipe or other information somewhere that will get me pointed
in the right direction?  Thanks for any pointers or directions.

James Eric Lawson
Research Publications Editor
National Simulation Resource

eric@bioeng.washington.edu

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent. -- Wittgenstein