[Zope-CMF] Please help!!!!: Asking for the role...

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:24:51 -0300

Thanks,

Now I have the following problem. The document that should have the
intelligence to differ between Anonymous User and Authenticated one is
created in Plone site (Add Document), and it seems not to support DTML in
it...

If a create a separate DTML Method the condition works fine. How can I do
to work with DTML through Plone? Is there any way to call for a DTML code
from a Plone Document??

Thanks
Mariela

                    Alastair Burt
                    <burt@dfki.de        To:     zope-cmf@zope.org
                    >                    cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: [Zope-CMF] Please help!!!!:
                    zope-cmf-admi        Asking for the role...
                    n@zope.org

                    23/08/2002
                    16:05

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar writes:

> I need to include a condition in one of the DTML documents, so if the
> person  is "Anonymous" pressing a link to download information he has to
be
> sent to the Login_form.
>
> Else, he has to be taken to the download page.
>
> This is the code I have but I do not know how to tell the role part...

> <dtml-else>

> </dtml-if>
>
> Is this going to work with the right question in the dtml-if tag?? Please
> help meeeee!!!!!!!

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/992447999

--- Alastair