[Zope-CMF] Best way to have multiple languages on CMF site?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:40:16 +0300

alan runyan wrote:

> The best part is that the message catalog for both 'AltZPT' and Zope2.7=
 will
> be
> interchangable (from what I understand.)  so Message Catalogs for both
> products will work together. And we can start translating Plone immedia=
tely.
> we *could* do this with CMF as well but they are lacking the i18n names=
pace.
> I'm not quite sure how Tres and Co. want to proceed with i18n'ing CMF. =
 I'm
> sure they will wait until *at least* Zope2.7 ships with it.

Damn. That sounds evilly good. Have to take a look at it while I have=20
time for that. This sounds like to idea that I would like to see come=20
out of the package and just work. This means that I'll do wait for the=20
good guys at ZC to make their move, but might also look at what happens=20
with Plone now.

How and when does the Plone translating start to happen?

--=20
Heimo Laukkanen
Oy Fountain Park Ltd
H=E4meentie 153 B, 00560 Helsinki, Finland
tel. +358 9 777 68 161, gsm +358 40 759 1110, fax +358 9 777 68 100
http://www.fountainpark.org