[Zope-CMF] Adding new fields to Portal Join_form

Marc Lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:03:38 -0400

Yes, I have some now outdated stuff on that:
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/bowerymarc/memberprops/document_view

subsequently someone had done an Employee Record object for CMF (forgot the
real name) which is probably a better way to do it - then the stuff is in
the catalog and searchable.  My approach put the additional stuff as
additional properties of the member.

on 8/23/02 10:49 AM, mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar at
mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar scrivened: