[Zope-CMF] Please help!!!!: Restrict entering pages to Anonymous users

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:29:00 -0300

Ok, so How can I do to prevent an anonymous user to access to a page from a
link?

If I put it in private status nobody can access...

How can I force the login page to appear for especial pages, accesible only
for members?

Thanks
Mariela

                    Alastair Burt

                    <burt@dfki.de        To:     zope-cmf@zope.org

                    >                    cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: [Zope-CMF] Please
help!!!!:
                    zope-cmf-admi        Asking for the role...

                    n@zope.org

                    23/08/2002

                    17:57

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar writes:

> Now I have the following problem. The document that should have the
> intelligence to differ between Anonymous User and Authenticated one is
> created in Plone site (Add Document), and it seems not to support DTML in
> it...
>
> If a create a separate DTML Method the condition works fine. How can I do
> to work with DTML through Plone? Is there any way to call for a DTML code
> from a Plone Document??

I think you are trying to use Plone in a way that was not intended. The
people who create DTML methods are sytem administrators and they use the
Zope Management Inteface. The people who use the Plone interface to create
Plone documents never know what an authenticated user is, and never see
DTML code, ever.

--- Alastair