[Zope-CMF] 2nd Part: Problem with AND expression in searchResult() method?

Jürg Luthiger juerg.luthiger@freesurf.ch
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:05:54 +0200

To clarify my problem:

1. I have an object with two Subjects ('humanresmgmt', 'form', '') and I
have other objects with just one of those two defined.

2. I want to search in the catalog for this object with ('humanresmgmt',
'form', '') only

3. I thought that using an AND construct for the Subject-key would solve it

4. I started to form this expression for example:

form_results python:request.get('links',
   here.portal_catalog.searchResults( {'meta_type':'Portal File'
   , 'Subject': 'form AND humanresmgmt'
   , 'review_state': 'published'} ));

5. But I didn't manage to get it working. Whatever I tried the result was
either a TALES error or the query returned nothing.

6. I went through the docus on the internet and through other resources, but
couldn't find an example or solution to my problem yet.

I would appreciate any hints!

Thanks, Juerg