[Zope-CMF] FunctionalTests, LoggingProxy

Karl Anderson kra@monkey.org
29 Aug 2002 23:51:29 -0700

Tres Seaver <tseaver@zope.com> writes:

> > Are there any examples of using FunctionalTests that examine the
> > returned pages, as well as the return codes?
>
> That use case is pretty explicitly out of scope for the tool;  the
> intent is to do PyUnit style assertion checking in the postcondition,
> rather than trying to make assertions about the output.

I'm creating objects with autogenerated IDs.  You complain about this
in provide_feedback.zft in the CMF tests module ;)

I was thinking of putting the tasks that generate state in their own
scenario, and using setup/teardown to store variables in the defaults
dict between scenarios.

--
Karl Anderson      kra@monkey.org           http://www.monkey.org/~kra/